Impact Of Our Work
HCWA has been tirelessly working to help the women and children in need. The impact of our work at a glance:
- Have supported more than 600 beneficiaries of Cardiac and Kidney surgeries and cancer treatments.
- Every month free medical camps in slums provide free consultation and free medicines, almost 55,000 people benefited.
- Supported 2,000 direct beneficiaries by providing free computer education including girls.
- Support more than 2,000 of educational sponsorship in different school for underprivileged meritorious students.
- Support rural area school with 1,000 children.
- HCWA has help more than 10,000 people during various natural calamities
- Every month hundreds of people are getting free medical treatment and medicines through our monthly Free Medical Camps.
- 25 Special kids are getting their therapies and special education at our Saksham Special School.
- HCWA has adoption 700 Children school in rural area of eastern UP and provided them various teaching aids and even funded them for having a roof in their school.